Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Yeah, I went bouldering today! It is a part of rocmoc where you climb low, inclined walls without ropes, but there's mattress below lah. Only 4 who wanted extra training came...it's great! I just find rock climbing so fun! I kept thinking about it during tutorials...not really lah, but I did miss it. I just want to continue climbing! But then I need lots of rest after climbing because my arms will be totally exhausted.

Lalala...HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody! Have a great year of the monkey!

xx

Will Turner: Where's Elizabeth?
Jack Sparrow: She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, just like she promised. And you get to die for her, just like you promised. So we're all men of our word really... except for Elizabeth, who is in fact, a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment