Sunday, January 04, 2004

Stupid blogger doesn't work. Oh well. Shamiah said to post for myself, not for others, so I will, although I have another blog for that.

Anyway, I realised I sound very horrible on my last post. I should be glad that I actually manage to enter a JC. I'm still the smartest in my family, since my little sister wants to go poly. And who cares if they say "waaaah..." when I say I'm from RGS, 'cause at least it seems to be less stressing than RJ, since I actually leave school at 1 instead of 6. And I even don't need to see all those faces I hate so much...I get to make new friends! Sigh, I don't really hate them. I'm just uncomfartable with them as well as all those bad memories...oh well...

I've been listening to the ROTK soundtrack and I just love it! Buying my first soundtrack is so exciting! Well, it'll probably be my last one too, since my parents don't like me to spend my money like that...but maybe I'll get the seventh HP movie one...I hate saying goodbye...and everything end just like that...

Why do you weep?
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see
All of your fears will pass away

Safe in my arms
You're only sleeping

What can you see
On the horizon?
Why do the white gulls call?

Across the sea
A pale moon rises
The ships have come
To carry you home
~Into the West, ROTK soundtrack

Sigh...that reminds me. I really really want to watch the Princess Diaries movie...if I ever get the urge to go and rent it or something...and Munirah, will you please stop messing up your room so you don't have to clean it up? Thank you.

Oh, a reminder for me: Red Cross Talentime 2004 will be held at Ulu Pandan CC, which is near Holland Rd, and is this coming Sunday and next Sunday.

xx

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."

No comments:

Post a Comment