Sunday, January 11, 2004

Why do I keep changing my guestbook images? I always think the newest is nicer than the last...ok whatever.

Smallville is on now, on one of those Indonesian channels...sctv or something...

And my sis keeps saying she wants to use the computer...oh like I'd let her do that just so she can play pool with her bf...hahaha...I'm not unsupportive or anything, I'm just sick of hearing her mushy mushy words with her bf everytime they call each other.

The discipline teacher told us a story on how a boy in school was eating his noodles when suddenly an extra ingredient fell into it from the sky...bird poop. Nice. Then he mentioned how he wanted us to be disciplined and disnified people when we walk out the school gate on our graduation day...like hello, only first 10 days and you already talk about graduation day?

Hehe...I joined many CCAs...Tarian, ODAC, Rock and Mountain Climbing, and Heritage Club...gonna quit some...haha

Ok, my sis will kill me.

Oh, don't you love rainbows? My little sister was talking about a rainbow she saw in school the other day...she was so excited...don't know why...haha...Asperger's Syndrom...??

xx

"We all agree that your theory is crazy, but is it crazy enough?" -Niels Bohr (1885-1962)

No comments:

Post a Comment