Saturday, January 24, 2004

I dreamt that Maria Ho actually came down during one of my lectures and scolded me for not paying attention. I got so angry that I wrote "I hate Maria Ho" all over my lecture notes and even broke my pencil in half...then later she asked me to see her after lesson and I remembered putting a pencil in my pocket so that I can break it later...

But the point is that I don't take Physics right now. Did the dream mean that the Cambridge people over at UK were marking my physics paper at that moment and I did so badly I got a D? Then why else would I suddenly dream about Physics? My results are going to be so bad, I just know it! Did I tell you...we were playing tarot cards during one of the free periods in school and my cards said that I'm facing destruction and might be facing it again...it could mean my O-levels results! Or it could have passed when my female albino hamster, Snowy, died 'cause it means my hamsters can't breed anymore...But it's still so scary! Ok, I'm not supposed to believe in tarot cards...bad bad Munirah...better forget about them...

Still...how are my results going to be? I don't think I can wait for another 2 whole months...my dreams would go haywire by then! (If it's true reality and dreams connect in that way...) Why oh why? I think about this everytime I've got nothing to think about...maybe that's why I need school so badly...to forget about all this...but at least I've got something to look forward to...

Sunday better come quick.

xx

Barbossa: Thank you, Jack.
Jack Sparrow: You're welcome.
Barbossa: Oh, not you. We named the monkey Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment