Saturday, January 17, 2004

Today had been a great day! I didn't know I could make so many friends in one day! I had rocmoc (rock and mountain climbing I think) orientation today. The station games were tough because we had to do like 39 push ups / sit ups at each station. But actually...I kinda miss those trainings 'cause we used to do them in red cross.

Other than station games, we get to climb the rock wall! I managed to reach all the way to the top twice, but I didn't have enough strength to complete the inclined one, where the wall is horizontal...and all the grips there are not nice to hold, so we need lots of arm strength. I don't know how I'm going to survive for the trainings, which I heard they had to climb up and down the wall ten times...actually I'm not sure if I can manage to stay in rocmoc 'cause there'll be a trial where some will get kicked out 'cause there's just too many recruits this year.

My school work, though, is not doing too good. I'm falling behind already in my tutorials...almost half my class have done them but I haven't. I must I must be disciplined and do my work! I must not sleep when I reach home from school 'cause I can't wake up for sure.

Talking about sleep, I dreamt about Salman two days ago. We were supposed to be at this gathering in Malaysia and he came. But when he reached there he left almost immediately and I got angry that he did. Haha. Whatever...I just haven't dreamt about him for a long time and I don't know why he suddenly came into my dreams. Haha!

Hmm...my younger sister though, seems to be feeling something for this guy called Shawn...oh well. I don't know much about that actually...hehe...

I better go do my tutorial now.

And I can't wait for the 31st!

xx

"You know, Draco," Hermione said, looking wearily at the fair-haired boy in the infirmary bed, "sometimes you make it awfully difficult."

"To resist my manly charms? Yes, I know," said Draco

~DT

No comments:

Post a Comment