Sunday, January 18, 2004

I find this so funny. Or at least I found it funny when the ustaz said it:

4 cara untuk masuk syurga tanpa bersolat/berpuasa/etc: -
1. Makan rezeki yang tidak diberi oleh Allah.
2. Tinggal di planet yang tidak dimiliki Allah.
3. Pergi ke tempat yang tidak diketahui Allah.
4. Jadi orang gila.

Quite interesting really...hehe...

Anyway, both my arms are aching from yesterday. I can't bathe properly 'cause I can't reach behind my back. My arms hurt if I do.

Oh, a mistake in my post before: I actually haven't read DV10 and DV13. My younger sister have read DS13 already. I really want to read but I get attracted to neopets whenever I come online...

I've got to go and collect my new pair of spectacles later (it's red this time!), but I haven't finished my tutorials yet...so I might not pick it up today after all.

xx

"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."
-Henny Youngman (1906-1998)

No comments:

Post a Comment