Friday, January 30, 2004

I hate my life. Actually I don't. I just don't like it. Well, I do...sheesh, I had been so used to saying that I hate my life so whenever I get a little down I'll just say, "I hate my life." But I don't. I would never ever want my life to end...sigh...I'm crapping...so this entry will not make sense...hm...where should I start...that book that Shamiah gave me...it made me think bad thoughts...not bad lah, just silly 'cause...um...it's not really the thoughts that you think I'm thinking about but it's another kind of thoughts which is really ridiculous...then again I'm only at page 70...oh whatever...tests are coming up...I don't know how I'm going to study for Bio...how did I use to study for Bio huh? I forgot...that Chingay Parade being held this Saturday...I wish I had joined to become one of the motivaters...it would have been so much fun...only SRJCians are asked to be the motivators...I didn't join 'cause my friends didn't...I hate following my friends around...in the end they'll just leave you, right?...blah...Andrew...people find him irritating, 'cause he is...he's cute lah, but he's always putting himself in the spotlight, which is quite irritating, but it's not bad entertainment either...but seriously, must he really go up that bouldering wall halfway, holding on to the wall with one hand and do pull ups there? And that time when we had to do chin-ups for one of our stations during station games, he helped us by doing half the number of chin-ups that we had to do so we don't have to do that many...but I think he was just showing off...not that it's not nice of him...oh well...I can keep on talking about this guy forever...next wednesday...I might not be able to go for rocmoc! We're having sports carnival, which is not compulsory though I think I should go to support my class...but I really want to go rock climbing! It's not fair! Why must all the activities take place on Wednesday, then I can't go for my CCA? Not fair! Sigh...hmm...I wish Eli or someone would go online and chat with me...I don't like to be alone...why Eli think she's irritating huh? If she thinks she's irritating, then won't I be irritated by her? Am I making sense? Nope...I'll just...clean up my room now...again...Munirah, please stop messing up your room...

xx

A gurgle of laughter emerges from my mouth. "Do you ever look anything less than perfect, Geraldine?"

Geraldine flicks her hair back and says, "Believe me, I look a mess, " but she's please because, like all girls who are perfectly groomed, below the perfection is a writhing mass of insecurity, and she like to hear that she's beautiful. It helps to her believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment