Sunday, January 18, 2004

My primary school friend, Rena, actually saw my elder sister and her boyfriend holding hands! And my sister is totally denying it. Although last time, my aunts have seen them holding hands too. I can't believe her! My sister and her boyfriend must not see each other or they'll do stupid things for sure! Then again, I must not believe that my sister is that low...

Oh well, it's her problem.

Hmm...Eli sms me like everyday before and after school. It is so nice of her! We'll wish each other good morning then ask about the day at school and I find this kind of conversations very sweet...except that I have gone over the number of sms I'm supposed to have for one month...so now each sms will cost 5 cents more...oh dear...

xx

"Don't hate yourself in the morning. Sleep till noon."

No comments:

Post a Comment