Friday, January 23, 2004

Are you serious? He actually asked about me? HAHA! Well, of course he would. I did get the highest aggregate in his primary school...that reminds me...I haven't told Mrs Krishnan where I am yet...don't know when I'm going to...so anyway, do dreams and reality really connect in some way...'cause I was wondering why I dreamt about him and maybe it was just a coincedence that he asked about me at that time...haha! But what did he mean by "What happened?"? What about him huh? I heard he got almost the same aggregate as me what!

Gosh, is it that embarrassing to be in SRJC? I love it there! Ok, maybe it it cannot produce many people with 4 distinctions (hopefully I won't be one of them) but I'm still considering to stay...it's that great! And I met cute people too...and even joined rocmoc! I wouldn't have joined it if I were in Victoria, then I wouldn't have met all those nice but chiobu seniors...a lot of things might not have happened...

Oh well. We were supposed to introduce another person during malay class and my friend who introduced me said that I am a very responsible and confident person...seorang yang sugguh tanggungjawab dan yakin dalam diri sendiri...hearing it in malay really made it sound so...woah! Gosh...I was like trying to deny it kay...hah...imagine me being confident in myself...

Well, I'm a weird person. I'll start getting sick of school soon...I hope not...

Anyway, I'm going to watch Princess Diaries this Sunday! We better do...it's something I'm really looking forward to...other than meeting my RG friends of course...

But that question..."What happened?" Yes, Munirah, what happened? You've been avoiding that question since you got your Prelim results...the question people asked me and will continue asking...but then I do know what happened...just that everytime I think of it, I get this great feeling of terror that it will happen again...where will I go after I get my Os results? Even if I make it to the top 5, will it do me any good if I go there, or will I get the same fate as when I went RG? But if I don't, will I regret staying in SRJC and get not that many distinctions? The questions just keep coming...argh!

xx

All the cruelty and torment of which the world is full is in fact merely the necessary result of the totality of the forms under which the will to live is objectified. ~ Arthur Schopenhauer

No comments:

Post a Comment