Thursday, December 12, 2002

Why is it everytime I try to do something, it turns out to be wrong? Especially when I gave an idea then everybody followed it but in the end it was the wrong idea so everybody had to re-do the whole thing with a better idea and they don't even let me help them do it because I suppose they are afraid I will do the wrong thing again.

And I am so sick & tired of watching & listening & smiling & laughing without actually saying a word. I want to be brave & give out my thoughts but I don't know how! It's damn irritatingz living everyday in fear of giving out the wrong thoughts. 3 days in a row! I thought I could die of jealousy. Of watching all of them & listening & smiling & laughing...

Ok, enough of bad thoughts. Let's think of dirty thoughts...On Tuesday we rc people had a combined RI & RGS Games Day thingie & it was a whole day thing. As always, there was disco at night & we had music & flashing lights & dancing & stuff. We were at the ri hall on stage & it was a big crowd. We were all crazy that night with the ri guys fooling around & doing stupid moves. Then two of the guys went off stage to the middle of the empty hall floor & started doing a stripties dance to the music. Too bad they stripped only their upper half because after that, some of the girls ran down & grabbed their T-shirts then ran off, laughing all the way. The guys ran off towards the back of the hall & hid behind the squash courts, embarrased or playing I don't know. Then more girls came down & chased after them with their camera & everybody was laughing like hell. While they chased them, other girls were having a tug-of-war with the stripties' T-shirts against the ri guys. We were fighting like hell too. It was crazy. In the end, we managed to chase those half-naked guys & took their candid picture. But then they stopped & said, "No, wait. We must pose." So they act all macho, showing off their biceps & stuff (& one of them had real good-looking ones). Like I said, it was one crazy night.

"There was no past & no future, only an eternal hovering in the presence of static bliss." ~ Felidae on the Road by Akif Pirinci

No comments:

Post a Comment