Thursday, December 19, 2002

Stupid. Now I can't see what's on my blog. It can't seem to refresh itself. Same problem as Shamiah. Damn.

A Dogglefox is a cute little petpet from Neopets. It looks like something in between a dog & a fox. Don't you all ever play Neopets anymore? Sigh. And why is only the monkey signing my guestbook these days? I really don't feel like updating my blog anymore unless people read it. And how am I suppose to know if they don't sign my guestbook, right?

I am so scared for myself. What's happening to me? I never eat anything these days. I've been fasting for the past few days & I only eat like one meal a day, because I'm too tired to wake up in the morning. But I can't even finish a plate of rice. Eat half of it and leave therest to my mother. I can't even eat fast food like I used to. Eat 3/5 of it then feel like vomiting. I don't even feel hungry in the morning. I see people eat but drool don't feel my mouth like it used to. The last time I went to see my P6 teacher she told me I'm very very thin. Sigh. I just want to die.

You know what? If I ever were to be taken over by the stupid yeerks, I wouldn’t bother resisting. I mean, what’s the point? I am already living a very sad and useless and boring life. If a yeerk were to take control of my body, I would ever be so grateful. That way, I wouldn’t need to make stupid dicisions anymore. The yeerk would make all the decisions for me.

Damn, a thought just came. If I were not to resist from the yeerk, that meant I'm helping them take over Earth faster. I should have resisted then I could have escaped & form a resistant force or something. If I don't resist, the fall of mankind would happen & it'll be my fault. Sigh again.

"Darkness breaks, Moon awakes.
Night now brings the stars it makes.
Moon beams fall, Light up all.
From silvery woods there comes a call.

Grayish blur, Shaggy fur.
Food is this night creatures lure.
Brown deer, Very near.
It is brought down full of fear.
Deadly bite, Very tight.
Every wolf will feast tonight."

No comments:

Post a Comment