Thursday, December 26, 2002

Quackers. liyana thinks the part at the top of my webpage is ugly because of the way the words appear on the dark red background. I never noticed. I am so unobservant. But heck. jw, take note of tt when u make more backgrounds for me, kay?

I am going overseas tomorrow! Wow, that sounded like I'm going to Australia or something. When all I'm going to is Genting for 3 days. Getting bored of that place, but at least there's a big, air-con room with big comfy bed & big bathtubs & carpeted floors...I like hotels. I'm leaving at 1a.m. in the morning for my dad to send us over since he is still working now. I so need a break. Sadly, I still haven't really started on AM. I can't stand Maths. I wish I could, but can't. I haven't started on holiday homework either. Same old, same old. Sigh.

I still haven't watch LOTR!!! I wanna watch! I wanna watch! I wanna watch! But I'm too lazy to walk out of the house. Sigh. Pathetic. The reason I really need to watch LOTR is because I wanna start getting excited by the Matrix! The two sequels are coming up in 2003 & I can't wait! I can't believe Newsweek released the plot! Why did I read it? I so can't wait! My 3 favouritest movies all in a row. HP, LOTR, & Matrix. Quackers.

Yeerks:
"They're a parasiticspecies, not very big or impressve to look at, just these slug-like things that can enter you head through your ear. They have a capacity to anesthetize the inner ear enough to allow them to burrow through the soft tissue. It still hurts but not as much as it should.
They dig their way straight to your brain and then flatten themselves out, spread themselves down into the crevices, tie directly into your synapses. They take control. Absolute control.
They read your thoughts, they sense your emotions. What your eyes see, they see. What your tongue tastes, they taste. If your hand moves, it's because they moved it. If you speak, it is the yeerk who has spoken through you, made you into a ventriloquist's dummy.
Over the sourse of years they spread like a virus. Invisible. Undetectable.
They are your teacher, your pastor, you best friend. They are the police officer, the TV news-man, the soldier. Anyone."

No comments:

Post a Comment