Saturday, December 07, 2002

First, I hate my sister.

Second, we finally have BroadBand! Unlimited hours! Finally!

Third, I am probably not going to start DV very soon. I need to take a break. Too many hp stuff & I'll burst. And I get bored of stuff very easily.

Forth, the first day of Hari Raya was actually great! The trip to my paternal grandma's house was not as bad as other years. Why? Because I get to talk to my cousin. Okay, stupid reason. I have this cousin same age as me but of the opposite sex. And usually, cousins of the opposite sex usually get further & further away from us as we grow. And that's the case. I've always missed those old days when we run around playing catching during Hari Raya and challenging each other to who can spit the furthest. But we grew & we don't talk to each other anymore. But this year, at my grandma's house, we & my sisters get down to play Monopoly. None of us really knew how to play it & so we made our own rules. It's pretty much crap but during the time we play, we get to really talk. So that day, I found out lots of stuff about him & his schoolwork & stuff. And I found out he's in Photog too, which is pretty hard to believe. He's very tall & big sized, I thought he'd be in football or something. So we actually managed to talk, tease & laugh at each other, which is a great change. We actually didn't want to leave my grandma's house. Ha, it was a great day. Didn't know a game of Monopoly could change so much.

Another difference between this year & other years is we actually go to more than two houses on the first day of Syawal. Usually we go to only two houses, my grandma's & my grandma's. This year we went to two more houses together with our aunts & uncles & cousins from the maternal side. And we had more fun & more money too! Money money money!!!

Yesterday, I just found out that I had one more cousin than I thought. My aunt just gave birth a few days ago, & now she has five children. Now I have two aunts with five children. I'm starting to lose count of the number of cousins I have. Last time, I was very close to all my cousins & see them more than once a year. Now there's just too many to count.

I have this cousin who I lost contact with a few years also too. When I saw her yesterday, she's changed so much. She's only a year younger than me but very very much more matured. I suppose she should be. She's the eldest of four siblings. She's working shifts now at Takashimaya & I didn't even know. She's very beautiful too. She knows how to wear make up & her tudong is all nice & neat, even after she woke up from her nap at my grandma's place. I miss her. I miss the old times we had when we played with our baby dolls & cooking pots & stuff. She's grown so much. I hate growing up. Too many things to handle, too many to think about. I'd rather take it slowly, one day at a time.

Oh, and fifthly, I can't wait for LOTR part 2 the movie!!!

"Nature shows that with the growth of intelligence comes increased capacity for pain, and it is only with the highest degree of intelligence that suffering reaches its supreme point." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer

No comments:

Post a Comment