Thursday, December 12, 2002

Hee...sorry jw. Blame you for no reason. But I really have no idea what you're talking about. What in the world is an image FILE & image HOST? What's the difference? But it is VERY nice. Don't ya'all just love the background? It's damn cool, kanz? I like it lots. Feel like I owe jw so much. Thanks again. You should give me a lesson some day.

And sham, that lose monkey in my guestbook is some lost girl called Pamela who just escaped from the zoo. Why don't you visit her blog? She loves Draco Malfoy like hell.

Oh & how could Derek & Drew get eliminate? They are too cute! Okay, not. My sis insisted they are. But I really thought they could win the race. Why are they so stupid? Follow Flo around blindly & assuming here & there. I can't believe them! But the way they have to go back to the other side & all...it's just so sad...I hate those brotheres Ken & Gerard. They owe Flo big one. And Flo is another one. Who ask her to share info with those jerks? Idiots. Pathetic idiots all of them. This way, the old people might just win. Whatever in the world are they going to do with the money?

And oooh...you should see my fishes! My gold fish actually laid eggs! My younger sis found them & was wondering what they were. When baby fishes came out of it, she was so excited! And you should see them! They are less than 1 mm long & they are so teeny tiny! They swim funnily, like jelly fishes. And they don't look like gold fishes at all! They are such cutie pies!

"I have so many different people inside of me I don't know which one to bring forth."

No comments:

Post a Comment