Wednesday, December 18, 2002

Why are they all so against me helping my own yearmates? I can’t stand it, you know. I just don’t know. So should I help them or not? I feel so helpless. I mean, I see them trying as hard as they can…or at least I think I see. And then there I am not contributing my own efforts. I feel damn guilty. Yet my own relativse are telling me to ignore them. I guess I should. But I can’t ignore the guilty feeling. If I were in their shoes, I know I would find it difficult to handle the kind of stuff they handle. But still, it’s like they are very close together and I feel that with it being that way, they can get more things done than I ever could alone. I am getting lost here typing my thoughts down. Oh well, let it be, I guess. If it’s my family holding me back, it’s not my fault that I don’t help them, right?

Let's take the chair as example. She's very very enthu in her CCA. She actually likes doing them and her parents don't mind. But she's really slacking in her school work. So is that good for her, or bad?

Hey, I've got a Dogglefox! He's so cute! And he looks like Elvis when I make his hair stand up. Hehe.

I haven't started studying yet. Why am I so not worried about my AM? I get like 26% lor...I'm so damn tired. I'm tired of studying. I'm tired of watching TV. I'm tired of reading books. I'm tired of waking up. I'm tired of eating breakfast. I'm tired of travelling that long distance to school. And before long, I will be travelling the exact same distance and route to take my 'O's.

I've finished Badai Semalam and it was such a drama story. I can't believe his husband died. What a jerk. Ashik minum air setan je...then the wife also don't want to give a second chance. But then again, if my husband beat me up like thatm I'll probably hate him forever too. Sigh, what a sad life she had. Anyway, how am I going to return the book to shamiah? It's a bit the tattered and torn already. It's been through hail and shine and been thrown around from one corner of the house to the other...though my house is quite small actually...

"Tidak. Aku lahir bukan untuk menyeksa hati orang. Tapi kalau kau merasa terseksa maka itu bukan salah aku. Cuba menyalahi diri sendiri. Dan juga belajar kenal diri sendiri." ~ Mazni

No comments:

Post a Comment