Wednesday, November 20, 2002

One thing I hate myself for being so good at is making people cry. But it's not my fault. They started it. If they had only stop being such irritating and useless people but actually help around the house...okay, so it's partly my fault. Why am I pointing fingers? Sigh, I so regret this.

I just thought. I told jw I want a background design themed on pokemon. I wonder how she's going to find pokemon pictures. How do you design a background anyway? By using those htmls? I don't understand htmls. Is it a short form for something? Hmm...I need to change my layout. I can't stand purple. My aunt is painting her living room purple & it looks horrible! To me, at least. I mean, purple walls do NoT go with green doors, especially dark green. Oh, and she renovated her toilet and now the toilet has green tiles, green walls, green tubes. Why would you want a toilet green in colour? She has bad taste.

"It started already even though you might not have wanted. But the fact that you breathe the same air as I do makes you one of us. I believe we have one more chance in front of us to change destruction into a new creation. And turn hate into peace. And convert fear into hope. Without any hesitation from this point on, we will sacrifice ourselves for the new beginning of the world. If we fail, the world as we know it will end."~Dr Brian Gilbert, in 3rd Countermeasure Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment