Tuesday, November 19, 2002

"Obstinacy is the result of the will forcing itself into the place of the intellect."~Arthur Schopenhauer

"Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other."

My family fighted again today. Except that my elder sister joined in and she made a hell of a noise, my father yelled like crazy and then my sister locked herself in her room.

My computer finally work. It came back two days ago actually but it didn't work then. That time I was asleep, but I dreamt of people shouting and blaming whoever about the computer which didn't work. When I woke up, I found out that it wasn't a dream.

There is this cartoon show called The Ultimate Book of Spells and it's about school kids in a magic boarding school and they use wands too. It's a bit like Harry Potter but the three kids, also 2 guys and a gal, are on a different mission.

Okay, I'm bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment