Friday, November 01, 2002

Okay, from now on I'm gonna limit the time I spend on the net to every sunday only & only for three hours. I'm also gonna add this daily quote section by Arthur Schopenhauer. He's this pessimistic philosopher who looks at the world in a weird way. Ya all should have figured the quotes on msn & the one below are bll by him. Great ones, huh? But I got a problem with my plan. I have no idea how to add that section. Feel like an idiot. I want to add a guestbook to but I don't know how. Too lazy to find out. Maybe one of these days I'll ask Liyana or something. Hmm...how do we change the page background too? Purple is so gross. (No offence to anybody.) I want to add pictures on my background too! Yap, yap. Can I add music too? What else huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment