Monday, November 25, 2002

I can't post for the last few days. Something wrong with the damn thing.

And no, the toilet wasn't that dark. The light was very bright. It's just disgusting to see any green when I am actually shitting. My shit was green, you know. That was when I was having flu & had to take this green pills & green water & green everything. Urgh.

I went for group study (more like pair study) with liyana on Friday & that was like the first time I actually touched my school work. I'm re-taking the exam papers & I still start late. I even dream about Newby yesterday. Why is is so difficult to turn over a new leaf?

I tried reading Draco Trilogy a few days ago. I had to search for the part where I stopped reading since just before the exams. That took like forever. I just started reading when the phone rang. (Since everybody else is at my grandma's house, I had to pick up the phone.) It was my sister's friend. Irritated, I went back to read the story. I hardly read one paragraph when the phone rang again. It was my yearmate who needed some help on searching for some camp stuff. So I spent an hour helping her & when I finally get back down to reading, guess what? The phone rang. Guess who? Wrong number. I wanted to just kill the phone...so that was how the afternoon go. With me reading a few paragraphs & the phone ringing & me picking up the phone & getting irritated & going back to read the story & so forth. There was also once when the doorbell rang, so I had to walk all the way to the door to open it. My younger sister rushed in, went to the computer & started using the net. I was frustrated but determined to at least finish one chapter, so I screamed at her, got more hollering from my parents, & even more nagging from my mum for not doing the housework etc. But since I was determined, I finally managed to finish the one chapter. So what's the moral of the story here? If there's a will, there's a way? Fate does not want me to finish reading Draco Trilogy? Or maybe just simply the world hates me. Sigh.

"The brain may be regarded as a kind of parasite of the organism, a pensioner, as it were, who dwells with the body."~Arthur Schopenhauer

No comments:

Post a Comment