Friday, November 29, 2002

I'm feeling that very depressed feeling again. The feeling where I feel that I hate my life & I just want to die...

My sisters are over at my grandma's house. My mum is going out to do some work later. My dad is doing the night shift. So I'm going to be alone in the house soon. Tomorrow there's training. I'm still very weak in my Physics especially the basics. I still haven't started revising for A-Maths review exam. And I am very bored.

"Indignantly, Harry opened his mouth to reply - and was cut off as another loud grinding noise emanated from the corner of the room. Both the boys whirled around, holding their swords. This time, the dark space grew larger than it had before, large enough for a person to walk through. Harry and Draco stood frozen, looking at each other.

Draco spoke first. What should we do?

Protect ourselves. Stand back to back.

Draco put his hands on his hips. And that would accomplish precisely what?

Harry shrugged. I don't know. It's what they do in movies."~Draco Sinister Chapter 10 - Bindings & Summonings

No comments:

Post a Comment