Saturday, November 16, 2002

Hello people! Thank you so much for writing my guestbook! Thanks also to those who helped me put it up there. (Btw, I think red is the perfect colour. But what do you mean to choose all the stuff you asked me to choose? And what is Kaimisuki anyway?)

I miss the internet SO much! Why must my computer break down with virus every year? But can you believe it? Look at the date! Look at the time! Half of November is gone! Waaah! I can't believe it! Ok, maybe I can. But still, how could this happen?

Ok, some things I have to clear out. When I first started this blog, I was in a bored mood. I made it and started filling it with crap. And the thing is I didn't want anybody to know about my blog. But I didn't make it private either. So there I was, pouring out my whole heart and soul (which is mostly crap) and suddenly a sentence came out which some people are not supposed to see. Well then, I thought, who cares? So I left it there and there it will remain till the sky starts falling or Earth crashes into Venus or Singapore sinks into the sea. Anyway, I am really sorry for the inconvenience but I warn you people, there are truths and lies in this blog, the way there are truths and lies in life. It's up to each person to figure out which is which by themselves. Stuff in here can hurt, but you know, no pain no gain. Am I crapping? Yes.

Oh, did you know that 40+% of the population in Singapore is blood type O+ ? And about 29% is B+ ? And about 26% is A+ ? And the rest is AB+ ? Ok, whatever. So anyway I went to this talk on blood and organ donation for Red Cross and I didn't know that blood is so important. So many people takes it for granted. One pint of blood can actually save 4 lives! Blood is divided into 3 different parts (platelets, red blood cells and plasma) to help people of different diseases. And it was quite amazing. There's some misconceptions about it being painful lar, you'll gain weight lar, you'll become weak and unhealthy lar...but actually you should be growing stronger. The blood will replace the 1 pint in 72 hours (as long as you take in lots and lots of water) and you should be able to donate blood up to 4 times a year. That will be like 16 lives you should have saved! Oh, do you know everybody have like 10-12 pints of blood and 1 pint is about the amount of one can of coco cola so it's like if you have 12 cans of cola, giving one can away would not hurt. Unfortunately, only about 1% of the population donates blood so that's a sad case bacause the hospitals use them a lot. Let's see...what else did I learn? Oh, I found out 10% of the blood donars in Singapore are Muslims and during the month of Ramadhan, the percentage is lost so the amount of blood available drops dramatically. And at this moment, the hospital is lacking O+ blood, so we have to like encourage people with O+ blood to donate now...Spread the news people. I'm supposed to help be like the spokesperson for now since I'm under-aged to donate blood, and since I'm in Red Cross and stuff. The process is not actually painful, just a little ant bite like when you go to peirce your ears. It does take about one hour of your time, but think abou the number of life you'll be saving. For more info, go to www.redcross.org.sg (Bravo to those who actually go there.)

One question: Why do free-thinkers always end up as Christians? At least, the people I know do. Oh yar, maybe it's because of the stupid Muslim terrorist attacks. Pathetic idiots. No racial thing here. Just wondering...you know...like how I wonder why the trees always runs past us whenever we get onto a bus or a car 10 years ago...Huh? Maybe we Muslims need to attract more people...Right.

My sister hates me. Maybe I should start being nicer. I should stop throwing things, throwing tantrums and acting like a witch. And start studying more. Damn. That reminds me...I was on the MRT going home with a friend. The train was quite empty so we took a seat. Then she took out something from her bag which made me wanted to jump out the window, except that I can't open the windows on the train. So anyway, she took out her...Physics holiday assignment! She actually brought it with her! Argh! I feel so damned.

Morning rule: Smile. Afternoon rule: Be care-free. Evening rule: Study. Night rule: Sleep. Wait, isn't evening and night the same? Crap.

I feel like Alisa (Sita), the Last Vampire. She lies her way through her 5000 years of life, just to get what she wants.

I was cursed a long time ago. Now I'm condemned to live a life of depression. This is silly. There's many more people living in worse states than I am and yet I'm saying I'm depressed. I don't deserve this life I'm living.

"The Spaceship is leaving Planet Earth. It is moving faster and faster into space. Planet Earth is getting smaller and smaller. Soon, it will be out of sight. Is Wonderboy alone? No, he is not. He has many stars to keep him company."~The Adventures of Wonderboy...from those baby books.

I hate reading blogs. I hate me.

So...people's been watching the show twice or more, huh? I doubt I'll ever watch it again in my life. Plus my aunt's already warned me that I shouldn't do it during the month of fasting. But why only during fasting? It's stupid, you know. I bet she's trying to tell me going to the movies is a bad deed anytime in our life. And since I do not approve of pirated VCDs, I can just start feeling sorry for myself.

Now that I do have the internet back...I feel like I do not miss it at all. Now there's nothing for me to do...

It's weird. The time when I feel like nobody will read my blog, I'm ready to say anything. Now that I know people will definitely read my blog, I keep deleting and re-writing and deleting and re-writing. And I am a very messy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment