Tuesday, November 26, 2002

Cheer upz, Munirah. You are the most depressing friend shamiah has ever had. You should be honoured.

Fasting month and my penpal is asking SO many questions about it. I have to think so long to answer them. But I like his opinion on "There is no movie in this world
that is better than the book." He said movies let our imaginations be limited by the movie's output. And we agree that they can never be satisfactory.

I had a dream the other night that I got my shoe stuck in the MRT door. I went out on the wrong stop and when I realise it, I was rushing back inside but the door closed in and my left shoe got stuck. I had to tug it out and it was so embarrassing!

The night before that I had another dream. I dreamt my dad and I was arguing and our sparks started a real fire and everybody was rushing to put it out but I just walk away. I was actually crying during the argument. The reason was because he tore the Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets book. I didn't know I love Harry that much to cry for it.
Then in the same dream, I was going home and I found out my mum had become insane. She was pregnant too. I wasn't sure who's the father. She was crying & I was like hugging her and carrassing her like I never would in real life. That dream made me felt damn guilty. Since then, I tried to be nicer to my mum. But she never gave me a chance to! She is reeeaaally making it impossible for me to not hate her.

My internet bill was $142. Had to sacrifice $50 of my pocket money. Heck...I don't spend during fasting month anyway. Is Ayah ever going to get BroadBand?

"Life is short, but truth works far and lives long; let us speak the truth."~Arthur Schopenhauer
(Hah, ThaT would be the day...)

No comments:

Post a Comment