Saturday, February 07, 2004

Been talking a lot about the O-level results. All my friends say I can get 6 points for sure. I wish. I better stop thinking that I will...then I would feel so crushed when I do get my results.

So yesterday I dreamt that I got my results already and I was running to the airport to give jiawen hers. Then I realised I got many A2s and I can't decide if I should stay at SR or not. You know, I'm starting to wish that I get 20 points for my Os, so that I do not need to make that decision on whether I should switch JC...

Rocmoc's the only thing that's making me feel like I should stay there. Ya, sure there are other JCs with rocmoc but the seniors will be different, the friends, the atmosphere...ok, I'll stop talking about this...I haven't even gotten my results yet...

xx

"Anyone who uses the phrase "Like taking candy from a baby", has never tried taking candy from a baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment