Friday, February 13, 2004

I need to stop being so "bloody proud". I have to start being modest. Actually I was just joking around lor...but some people just don't get the joke. Sigh...

Well, I totally slacked this week. I'm way behind since I haven't been reading up my lecture notes. I even fell asleep during lectures. Embarassing...it was not fun at all, slacking for the whole week then staying up late on Thursday just to do that silly pidato, which is for some competition...Plus Hawa, Ahmad and I will have to repeat our pidato on Monday because she said today's one was just practice...sigh...

I'm going to stop playing around and start getting serious. I do want to get those As. Must not forget my this year's resolution which is to never ever study last minute ever again. Focus. I will forever focus on my 3 As on that A-level certificate. I will walk out the school gate on graduation day with a smile on my face. I am going to be proud of myself. I will show Salman and I will make him ask, "What happened?" when I get my A-level result because I will get 3 As while he won't...well, he'll probably get 4 As but who cares. I'll still show him.

...must she really have "studYING" as her nick??? Make me feel so guilty...

Oh, I met Jw online and she wasn't exhilarated to be in Australia...you need to be more confident in yourself, you know. I get a little down many times too, but I always manage to move on...it's difficult but that's life. Things will improve...be patient...I always let time do its job...

{Happy Valentine's Day / Friendship Week everybody!}

xx

Every now and then
we find a special friend
who never lets us down,
who understands it all,
reaches out each time we fall.
You're the best that I have found!
I know that you can't stay,
but part of you will never fade away!
Youre heart will stay.

I'll make a wish for you and hope it will come true.
That life will be kind to such a gentle mind.
And if you lose your way, think back on yesterday, remember me this way!

-Casper

No comments:

Post a Comment