Sunday, February 22, 2004

It's been an exciting week, way too long to write down all the exciting things that happen. I love my life. I just hope others love theirs too. I need to go offline soon.

Oh wait, people's been saying I look and sound fierce 'cause I don't smile much. Well, I don't smile when there's nothing to smile about. But I definitely have to tone down a bit the way I talk.

And then there's the results...I WANT MY RESULTS NOW! I CANT STAND THE SUSPENSE ANY LONGER!

You know, I just can't decide if I should immediately run to the toilet after getting my results, or run straight home...to cry lah, then?

Finally, before I go offline, I have to again remind myself to STOP SLACKING AND DO MY WORK! You're As are in two years time, so please concentrate on your work.

Oh, I also want to say that I feel really really sorry for this guy. He is just so pathetic. I hope that when I said all those things, I didn't make him feel awkward or anything. Actually he's quite cute being pathetic...but then again...ok, nevermind. I'll just forget about this episode.

Ok, now I'll go offline.

xx

-Blonde joke. It's just a joke. Blondes are not stupid.-

A blonde went into a electronic store and she asked on of the staff how much a tv was. The staff said "sorry we dont sell to blondes." She went home and the next day she came back as a brunette. She asked one of the staff "how much is that tv?" He said "sorry we dont sell to blondes."
She went home. The next day, she came back as a red head and she asked one of the staff "how much is this tv? He said "sorry we dont sell to blondes." She said "I have come back here as a brunette and a red head, how did you know i was a blonde?" He said "I know because that is not a tv, that is a microwave."

No comments:

Post a Comment