Saturday, February 28, 2004

When I became the top student of my primary school four years ago, I was shocked, surprised and thought I was dreaming. It felt good hearing people congratulate me, so I decided that I'm going to work hard for my 'O' levels to get that top position again. Hah...look at me now.

Ya, sure I didn't score that badly, but it's not enough. It's just not enough. I don't get it...why is it that I can want something so so badly but I never bother working for it?

Getting B3 for Malay three times in a row...totally ludicrous...it's like I didn't put in any effort to improve at all...all I did was wasted time sitting for that bloody freaking paper again and again...and what if the same thing happens for my SATS?

And another B3 for my Chemistry...Mrs Tan must be very disappointed with me.

You know, I can forever warn myself about my SATS or whatever but in the end, I'll still slack...so why do I even bother?

xx

"Questioning the why's, wont's, and's, if's, or but's merely waste time. Whatever will happen, will happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment