Thursday, February 12, 2004

Thanks for the birthday wishes everybody...I couldn't have had a better birthday :) Now all I have to do is wait another 364 days for my next birthday. Oh gosh, is it really three hundred and sixty-four days? I can't wait that long!

Haha...went to change my uniform with felisha from tks. She'll be wearing it tomorrow. I'm not wearing the tks one though, they say I look ugly in it...green is so not my colour. Well, I think uniform changing is ok, but I find it very disturbing when Kiat Boon wears my school badge. Oh my poor poor badge had to suffer the horror of being on a guy like him...And it was in such a shock that it got stuck to his shirt and won't come off when Boon wants it to! I do hope you're feeling better now badgie. Even though he wore my badge together with like 8 other badges from other schools (reminding me of my red cross uniform with all those badges), you don't deserve to get stuck to him like that...you poor little thing...ok Munirah, stop mentally stroking that badge and move on.

Heh, so...after changing uniform with her, we went for dinner at BK with the rocmoc people. It was ok, except the part when everybody was speaking in chinese and a senior was the one who noticed and told everyone to speak in English. Gosh, I feel so stupid as if I can't speak up for myself. Nice of him to notice though...whatever, it's just weird how I need to warm up first before I can speak to others fluently without hesitating. And I actually signed up to be OGL with the reason that I'm friendly and can help the people connect...hah, why do I crap about such things? And I've never had any great achievements in my life, except that I managed to enter rgs, and get stressed there lah...I hope they don't expect too much out of me because of me being from rg...

Well, from rg or not, we still have to do that pidato thing...I am so not in the mood for Malay now...and I want to go to sleep...

...Still wishing you don't have to go, jw...but I know you'll have fun there, so I shouldn't be wishing such things...

xx

I catnap now and then, but I think while I nap, so it's not a waste of time. - Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment