Sunday, February 08, 2004

What do you mean you're sorry? You made it for me and that's enough to make me proud of this template. It's nice and simple. I ment pathetic in other sense. They update theirs more often and they don't use perfect English like me (which makes theirs a little more lively) and they have links here and there and things like that. I tend to restrict myself when I write in my blog...editing here and there...afraid of saying the wrong things and stuff. I guess I'll be changing the template but not anytime soon...maybe like next year...and thanks for that birthday wish!

Anyway, I can't wait for Spiderman2 to come out! I find his relationaship with MJ just so touching...I watched the cartoon just now. He actually gave up being Spiderman because he accidentally killed his friend, Indu I think...how could he give up just like that?? But then everybody hates Spiderman because of that...especially PP's best friend Harry, who holds a grudge against Spiderman...sigh...

Ok, I'm going to play neopets now...don't remind me of that test...or that rocmoc pt session...both on my birthday...actually I can just skip that pt session...and miss out on all that exercise and pumpings? Nah..

xx

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."

No comments:

Post a Comment