Sunday, October 27, 2002

That pandan cake made me have stomachache! (Now that really rhymes, Shamiah.) Hamtaro is so cute. I still haven't started studying for Geography. I so hate myself. Bet Jasmine or at least Tian have started. Damn. When am I going to start my Malay Essay too?

Oh, that reminds me. My Perdaus exams today was bad. Very bad. I might just fail. I failed my first semester exams. Why didn't I study? I ask myself over & over again. What is it with all this studying? I don't even know how to study. I want to. I have to. I mean, if Jean can love studying, why can't I? Okay Jean, you are going to be my idol now. For 'O' levels sake.

Oh, you should just watch Hamtaro! The song itself is so cute! And the finale song with the hamster dancing...argh! I wished I have a hamster. I wish I have a cat. I watched one today while waiting for Ayah. Then another one came, a younger & more restless one. One which is also gets frightened more easily. I was dangling my wallet keychain & the older one was watching it with it's head moving up, down, left, right as I moved my keychain. It's so cute! I want a cat for a pet!

Okay, Medabots is on now. I don't know why I love battle shows, like Pokemon, Medabots & Beyblade. It's just exciting to see the great action & always seeing new stuff & also trying to expect the unexpected with that never happening. Actually, Beyblade is still new & not much excitement about it yet. The turning top all makes it look so boring.

Oh, you people whould also read Felidae on the Road by dunno-who. I never keep note of the authors. Btw, the book is great! SO many unexpected things happening & the ending is the greatest shock which I still find hard accepting. Talks about human & animals relationships but mostly the bad side of it. The first person is a cat & I when I tried to read it in primary five, I could never understand it well. But it is so great. All the quotes & all...Now I have no book to read. I should call Shamiah & remind her to bring the Malay book. Can I actually imagine myself reading a Malay book? What a sad life I'm living.

No comments:

Post a Comment