Thursday, October 31, 2002

Hello. I am telling my penpal all my damn problems & I feel guilty. But he never tells me anything about himself anyway, like what he does, what is happening in his world, etc. I mean, he's getting a little boring. Maybe I'll tell him that. You know, he uses his full name on the Internet. He doesn't need to worry about anything. So should I be suspicious? What if he never tells me anything because I never tell him anything useful which could help me find him? Ok, enough about him

So, I haven't added a guestbook so nobody can respond to me. Should I leave it that way? Or am I too afraid of their feedback? I can already hear the teasing by Tommy (my imaginary friend): "Scardy-cat! Scardy-cat! Mumu is a scardy-cat!" Btw, he acts childish sometimes, so ignore him.

No comments:

Post a Comment