Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Everything is giving me a damn headache. Why must the world be so hard? Why must the world have so many problems? Why must everybody despise everybody else? Biy, now I really hate the stupid girl who opened the pandora box. Why must Stephanie be so thin? Why must Liyana be so fat? Why must Shamiah be so smart? Why must Elizabeth be so childish & irritating? Why must Jia Wen be so weak? Why must all strong & rich people be so selfish & mean? And why can't I just not care? Why does everybody bother to? So what if I want to die? So what if Stephanie do not want to? Why does Jia Wen have to be so busy body & come in? Like me? Stupid idiots. All the stupid pathetic idiots in the world. So what if Jia Wen is pathetic? So what if I am? So what if all our closes friends are? DO NOT give me the answer cuz I DON"T WANT TO KNOW!!! I do not care! Don't you see? Don't anybody ever see? I do not care about schoolwork. I do not care about people's feelings. I do not care about my family. I do not care if I die or not. I do not care & I do not WANT to care! What the hell is it with everybody? I do not have to face this!

No comments:

Post a Comment