Friday, October 11, 2002

I'm bored. What should I do? The GameBoy is with Maryam & the Internet is too slow to be played with. No exciting books to read. Even Harry Potter is getting boring. I hate him, Harry Potter. He is just a lucky git who gets to be The Boy Who Lived. Why does people like him I do not know. Well, each to their own opinion I guess. My Physics paper today was horrible. I felt happy after the first paper because I at least got to make a choice on which answer to choose, unlike Biology, which I eenie-meenie-mynie-mo towards the end. Argh! But then later I did not get to finish Paper II. I felt so frustrated! I hate my time management & that is not the first time I said that. I just hope I do not fail. I have never failed an exam paper before in my life & if this is going to be the first time...well, then let it be. I deserve it anyway. ::sigh:: Then after that Liyana & I went to eat downstairs. I met Shamiah & Liyana went off with Fairuz & Anisah. I felt sad. Not at that time, no. Only when I think back about it. What a sad life. My Malay paper didn't go off that good either. I hate myself when I feel that mood. I had always been following my moods throughout my whole like & I guess that is one of the thing I want to change. But when I think again, if I do not follow my moods, what am I to follow? I follow my moods & I feel okay with it. I do not care about what happens in the end, because sometimes I feel I cannot fight my mood. Oh, I do not know...what is going to happen? Nobody knows. All we can do is plan...I still haven't figured out what to do. Sleep? Eat? Drink? Sit & stone? That does not sound bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment