Wednesday, October 30, 2002

The only reason I where my belt so tight is because I'm too lazy to make it lose. The only reason I where my belt so high is because my waist is built that way. The only reason I act so good is because there is nothing act bad about. I live for the sake of living. I could die if I want to but it's not my ajal yet,so I have to wait. It's not my fault. Nothingis my fault. But my conscience is telling me that it is. The very fact that I'm standing here on this planet is the reason Liyana complains so much about Jia Wen. I'm not saying I hate this. Because it is my destiny to see Stephanie being so thin & me getting a headache out of it. So I'm not complaining. I'm just stating down my thoughts & letting it all go. Don't think I'm angry. Don't think I'm mad. Don't think I'm crazy, cuz all the things I told Jia Wen just now was a lie. Almost all the things I tell everybody is a lie, down to the specific details. My whole life is a lie. There is not truth in nothing. Words are just words & do not mean a thing to what truly lies in your heart. And actions aer just things you do to avoid something else. That's why I do not believe anything I see or hear or read. That's why I do not care so much about Stephanie. It may be a fact, it may be a lie. I do not see the worst in it. I cannot see the best in it. I may care when I feel like it, I may not when I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment