Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Third day was horrible. They cancelled the amazing race and replaced it with stage games...ooooh...ain't that fun? Not.

Heck care about TP. I went back to SR for the orientation finale and it was great. I saw quite a number of familiar faces in SR, went hugging all over the place, and even felt like crying...I miss SR so much...and the finalle was nice. It was one of the best moments in my life. The drum-playing guys were there again and they shook up the hall. What's more, the peer leader's dances were much better than TP's silly stage game dances...

under the sea...under the sea...down where it's better, down here is wetter, take in from me...

The temptation to come back to SR was great...had another headache deciding whether to appeal back or not. Finally, I think I'm going to stay at TP...because cheeyong started talking about small fishes and medium-sized fishes...how I'm a medium fish in a small pond if I stay at SR, but when I go to a big pond, ie U, I'll realise I'm just a small fish...

Haha...ok, whatever...I'm staying at TP, and that's my final decision.

xx

"I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best of advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite."
-G. K. Chesterton

No comments:

Post a Comment