Monday, April 05, 2004

Dumdeedum...wanted to go back to rgs with eli and liyana but got no time...sigh...been so tired lately...been piling things up...I know things are going to get worse...haish...but I had fun at rock climbing today...as always...yet I still miss sr rocmoc...I seriously should have stayed at sr you know...especially with mr azahar and the exciting gp lectures where we get to watch movies...sr teachers are quite good lah...miss it a lot...sigh...my mum's coughing again...she's always coughing...what's her problem huh? Keep telling us to eat those vitamins and whatever CNI stuff yet she herself don't want to look after herself...I haven't been looking after myself either...I'll like play the whole day then work the whole night without sleeping...hah...very unhealthy...heck...need to do my work now...(Munirah go do your work you lazy pig...time-management...)gosh...can you believe it's April already? Wah...I should start counting down to the A-levels...haha...I'm nuts...I'd rather count down to PoA...yeah! I can't wait!

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

No comments:

Post a Comment