Monday, April 19, 2004

If only I hadn't fall...damn it...I was totally focused lor...I was ready to run, ready to take the baton from elaine and ready to pass it to bernice, and ready to smile and see dashini running in to get 2nd place (since we got the silver baton)...but guess what? I fell...I want to blame it on elaine for telling me to slow down but then it's my fault for not being careful and predicting the worst that could happen...argh...

It's also my fault for not taking good care of myself last night...I should have drink more water, should have slept early, having done my work in the afternoon instead of slacking and doing it at night till 12a.m. If only...if only...then me and elaine and bernice and dash would be at the milo truck during sports day, drinking milo and waiting for our 4x100m relay to start...

None of that had happened...instead I'll be crying while I'm bathing 'cause of the pain of that bloody wound on my knee, and praying and hoping that it will heal by Wednesday so that I can do some rock climbing...which I doubt will happen...I can be such an idiot sometimes...not to mention me slacking in my school work...ugh...Munirah, when are you ever going to learn from your lessons?

xx

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

No comments:

Post a Comment