Tuesday, May 04, 2004

I realised my blog is quite outdated. I will update it now...a short one...dum-dee-dum...Let's see...what's been happening lately...

Oh, our class qualified for 12x100m relay...let's hope we win this friday, which is sports day...yeah! But before sports day is chem faculty test day...which I might just fail...still haven't studied yet...argh...that's why I shouldn't be online right now...playing neopets...that silly Wheel of Monotony is still turning around and around and around...only Aliah would know what I'm talking about...hehe...she still plays neopets...haha...so funny...hahaha...how many people in JC still plays neopets? Hahaha...just find it funny...she even fought in the recent war in neopets! Hahaha...ok, I'm going to watch Smallville now...bad Munirah...you should be doing your work...but what was I doing before this? Reading one of Dean Koontz's books...for two and a half hours...hai...naughty naughty Munirah...

xx

Will Turner: This is either madness... or brilliance.
Jack Sparrow: It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide.

No comments:

Post a Comment