Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Clark is an idiot. If he wants to help his 'friend' so much then just tell Lex the truth about himself lah! And how could Lana say that to Clark??? So Lana doesn't truly love Clark after all...hmph. You don't deserve her, Clark! And I don't get Lex's father...is he saying the truth? Sigh...such a sad case...I can't bear to lose another child said he...

Now Munirah, go do your work. Mrs Neo said that from the O-levels chem grades my class got, she predicts that we can only get a B or a C for our A-level Chem...like...what the...sigh...better start working hard...

xx

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hold
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

If I could start again
A million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way

~Hurt, Johnny Cash

No comments:

Post a Comment