Saturday, March 06, 2004

Who cares if I get into TJ?

Going to school and meeting my classmates were so fun I can't imagine meeting a whole new bunch of classmates next term. Though I'm still a little afraid I'll embarass myself in front of new people.

Why? Because people tend to assume your character by their first impression, like when M said E looks immature 'cause she laughs loudly, and E felt hurt and everything. But then...maybe this only happens in the top-5 schools where people are arrogant, and there are many cliques among them. Very unlike SR, where everyone's friendly and I don't alienate myself from certain people like I used to.

I'm lucky being in SR.

xx

"I wanted to talk," he said.

"An admirable goal," Draco commiserated. "Now all you need is someone to talk to. Don't let me hinder your quest." He turned away.

-DV

No comments:

Post a Comment