Sunday, March 07, 2004

My youger sis, MJ, was sitting in front of the fish tank, with her hands inside it when she said, "Kak, come and look at the blood on my hands." I can't be bothered with her crap so I said, "WHat are you doing?" And she said, "Squeezing the baby fishes." Then I sreamed at her. Like, what's her problem? The thought is just too horrible...how could she even joke about such a thing??

By the way, only 3 baby goldfishes managed to survive...and they're still so teeny tiny...cutie...

Oh yar, I was at Perdaus and I heard people talking about those in Sec 5 getting U grades, and they talked about it like it's a normal thing, as if it happens everyday. Imagine if people in rgs got a U grade. It's up to the 15th storey and jumping down without a second thought...ok, maybe not that bad, but you know what I mean.

xx

"Those of you who think you know everything are very annoying to those of us who do."

No comments:

Post a Comment