Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Ah...that was first day criticism...2nd day was not that bad...but not that good idea...the games were ok (not exciting! ) and the school cheer, which we just learned today, is quite different but damn long 'cause it's a repeating cheer, and that's why I prefer SR's cheer too......and I realised the dance is not that bad lah...though I didn't bother learning it...like how the OGLs didn't bother teaching us the school song properly because they said that their OGLs didn't teach them properly either...so I didn't bother learning the college song lor...and I doubt I'll ever learn it since I hardly heard anyone singing the college song during morning assembly. All I heard was the music being played, and the music had no lyrics either...

And now I'm missing SR's college song. (Lead us all to glory...)

However, despite all that, I'm still staying at TPJC. I can't just judge how good it is by staying there for 2 days right...

Anyway, there's Smallville tonight! It's the only show I look forward to each week...yeah!

xx

Someone once told me the grass is much greener
On the other side
And I paid a visit (well, it's possible I missed it)
It seemed different, yet exactly the same (yeah, yeah, yeah)
'Til further notice, I'm in-between
From where I'm standing, my grass is green
Someone once told me the grass is much greener
On the other side.

~As told by Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment