Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Yeah! I've finished my prelim orals! I'm sooo glad it's over. Though I did not do good in it. I was too...dull. I wasn't like engaging during the conversation and my tongue slipped over the word "upset" and I almost forgot to make eye contact! Oh sigh...I feel so bad...but I guess I have to move on...

Moving on to the case of having a library fine of $10.40. It was so stupid! I actually borrowed out a book from the reference section. I didn't pay the fine (are you nuts?) 'cause it was just a mistake. Gosh...$10.40...my mum would've killed me.

Oh wait! I just remembered Tissina! She was the first person being oralled and probably made a damn good impression...calm down, girl. At least it's OVER.

"You want to do stretching just do stretching. Or you can massage your ears." Guess who? (Maria Ho, duh)

No comments:

Post a Comment