Thursday, July 03, 2003

New blogger? Ha. So funny...

I've just been told that I can take 105 without crossing the street, then drop at Toa Payoh & take 8 from there to go home. 40 min. Man, I feel so stupid. I could have saved 20 min from each day, that would be 100min for each week, 400min for each month and 4800min for each year...

So, yeah, I took 105 with sham today and ended up wasting half an hour acting like tourists, taking pamphletes and loooking through it because...we kinda got lost. And it was raining too...

It wasn't that bad lar...I guess we have to make a few mistakes before we can reach our goals...

Malay 'O's orals were bad...I might just get another merit...I had been aiming for distinction...ugh...& they asked abt our impian...aim in life I think...& I crapped about being a doctor (which will be almost (just almost) impossible), but I don't even know what the hell I'm supposed to be when I grow up...

Hmm...my blog page looks funny...& I don't even know how to work all this html stuff...umm...help?

Oh, OOP was great...I miss Sirius already...I can't stand Rowling, how can she do that? She'll probably make Harry be killed by Voldemort in the seventh book then all the good people will die then Voldemort will stand there laughing then suddenly Fawkes will swoop down and kill him with fire-breath or something...umm...yeah...

And...in DV, Draco slept with Hermione...not Ginny...but I bet he will soon...that two-headed freak...

Why do I sound like I'm hating everything? I don't, really...I just find things so...not exciting these days...I'm not even worried about the 'O's...yet. Maybe I will, maybe I won't...I dunno...I just can't be bothered to study...I can't care less about anything these days...but I don't see anything wrong with it...don't tell me that I'll regret later on 'cause I know I will...but there's just something stopping me...and I'm happy it is...

"Rush headlong and hard at life
Or just sit at home and wait.
All things good and all the wrong
Will come right to you: it's fate.
Hear the music, dance if you can.
Dress in rags or wear your jewels.
Drink your choice, nurse your fear
In this old honkytonk of fools."
~The Book of Counted Sorrows by Dean Koontz

No comments:

Post a Comment