Thursday, July 10, 2003

I'm procrastinating. And I actually hate it. Okay, who am I kidding? I can't do this. I have to start studying.

Anyway, do you know that chocolates can make you happy? Then your body will produce endorphins and so your emotional state of mind will be happy and peaceful...ah...but try not to eat too much as it is quite addictive and can burn a hole in your pocket, which will make you emotionally insecure...not to mention physically insecure... Anyway, do you also know that chocolates contain chemicals that are fatal to dogs? Interesting...

Oh question: how do we make our blog password-prove. As in, whoever wants to read it have to type in password? Like what Pam did?

"Why do you keep writing my name?! I'm not from 4/2!" Eli, Vic and co at the sign up sheet for swim comp. (Imagine their squelling voices...no offence...)

No comments:

Post a Comment