Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Clark Kent is such an idiot. I feel so so sorry for Lex. How could Clark leave him like that? Why can't Clark even thank him? Argh...the jealousy and everything. It's not fair that Clark has everything and Lex doesn't. It is sooo not his fault. Why must life be so unfair?

Oh, oh, Indonesia is showing Charm again! And I can't believe Cole is still crazy over Phoebe. If Cole just kills himself, than he'll make Phoebe happy. But did he do that? Nooo...he had to come back to life and go after her just to be with her for the rest of his life. And Phoebe is pregnant. Finally! A baby, yeah!

Just look at me. Everybody else is studying while I'm still watching teevee. When am I going to prove myself to my family? This is so not working...

"Oh, give it up, Harry," yelled Draco in exasperation. "Is there somebody else?"
Harry banged his fist down so hard on the bar that the glasses rattled. Draco was conscious of the fat wizard on his right giving them a peculiar look. He was also conscious that his last question to Harry might easily be misunderstood if one hadn't carefully listened to the conversation previously. Oh well.
"There is nobody else!" Harry shouted. "There never will be anybody else, not for me, not ever!"
The fat wizard nudged Draco in the ribs with his wand. "I think he really means it," he hissed in Draco’s ear. "Come on, give him another chance."
"Oh, shut up," said Draco, not turning around.
~DV

No comments:

Post a Comment