Friday, July 25, 2003

My friend so funny. We were in the canteen eating and got to the topic of mothers and she said, "My mother sucks." Then she looked around & said, "Oops, is she around?" Then she sighed, "I meant for her to hear it."

If anybody ever listen to other people's lives at home, it's horrible. Some mothers actually pull the hair of their children till it feels like falling of for a whole week. Some of our closest friends experience hell at home. I feel so sorry. I never get to experience those kind of things. My parents have never really canned me or force me to do something. Maybe in primary school lar but still not as bad as other people. Sigh...

"I always thought I would follow you up to the gates of Hell if I had to. And that, once arriving there, I would beg the gatekeeper to take me instead of you. And if he must take you, I would ask to come with you. And if he would not let me come with you, I would wait for you on the shores of the river." ~DV

No comments:

Post a Comment