Friday, November 28, 2003

So my Hari Raya's not bad...except that my room's in a mess. I keep telling myself to clean up once I reach home but...well, you know...I count money instead...

$212!!!

Oh why am I so horrid? So money-minded? So thrifty? So filial? Actually not so...

My little sister is reading OotP now, saying, "Ever since I read the part Sirius died, I feel like killing whoever who wrote this book." She also mentioned she felt like screaming like I did when I read that part...lol...

Oh, now she is looking for some batteries I left in my room...which is totally impossible to find looking at the mess...

Then now she's given up, telling me to look for them later, which is a waste of breath...

And now she plans to watch HP and the Sorceror's Stone...at 1.24 AM...

Btw, I found a whole lot of quotes too...they're all over the net!

...Dudley's running up n down the stairs! Haha! THat is so stupid..."Wake up , Potter!"...Daniel looked so cute!! I mean baby-cute!

..."Daddy's gone mad, hasn't he?"...heh...

xx

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment