Wednesday, November 19, 2003

"I hate my sister. Idiot stupid person. I hate her." ~ my sister's blog

My sister hates me. I think everybody hates me. I've just been very ignorant, that's all. Lucky me. Going around the house & acting like an idiot...never realising I'm really irritating them. I always thought they knew I'm kidding around...I guess I better stop it, huh? Stop irritating people, start treating them like I want them to treat me...maybe help them with the housework...clean up the table after they eat...massage their backs...

Ok, I've really got to go. There's so many things to do...so many things to clean, so many things to find out, so many books to read...

Oh, I've watched Matrix Revolutions & it wasn't that bad what...its the ending to a trilogy! What did they expect? Actually I dont understand the ending...

xx

"There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, it's usually an oncoming train that's going to squash you flat." ~ DT...?

No comments:

Post a Comment