Sunday, November 09, 2003

Ok, before I don't come online until the 27th, I've got this to say: I've heard everything about Matrix Revolution from my elder sis. And...I'm not gonna say much, but then I guess everybody's heard, the plot aint that cool, 'cause I expected better. How uncool is it? It's how in Matrix, Trinity kissing Neo & resurrecting him. And how in Matrix Reloaded, Neo pulling out the bullet from Trinity. That's how uncool it is. But hell. Maybe those who haven't watch it should try not to expect anything. It's not a stupid show nor is it great. Decide that after you watch it. Heh. Neo...what can I say about Neo...he is one freaking dude.

So now, I have to depend on the actions & animations now to ensure that I get some excitement from watching Matrix Reloaded.

Let's hope lotr3 & hp3 is better...but then there are critics for every movie.

xx

"Yeah. Free my mind. Right. No problem." ~ Neo

No comments:

Post a Comment