Saturday, May 09, 2009

Another whining post.

My handphone got stolen...again. That time I couldn't be bothered that it got stolen cos I was too sick...It's only a few days later when the full impact hit me & I felt totally angry & exasperated.

The story is so stupid. Yea I was at s11 there, sick with headache & flu & an upset stomach, & I had a sudden urge to vomit, but I won't do it there at the foodstalls ba, it's inconsiderate especially with all the swine flu going on, & I don't know where's the nearest toilet, so I ran all the way to the drain behind, & at the same time, I knew I drop my hp but I can't go back cos the vomit was already in my mouth. After doing it at the drain, I went back to get my hp & it's gonE!

Sigh...I mean, I can't say that it's not my fault...I never should have trusted Singapore to be a safe country, no matter what, especially when I'm alone. But I feel that's not the worst part.

See, when I got short questions regarding school work, I will sms my friend & she would reply, & I guess I should have taken note of her replies somewhere but I didn't know my handphone would get stolen what...so when I get the sms answers to my questions, I just tried to understand them...then now I want to check back to the replies that my friend gave me, I realise I can't because it's in my old handphone!

Haiz...my pictures, my music, my contacts, my handphone not cheap ok...& now I have to work hard to get over this feeling & situation...I hate being too dependent on something...

Then again it's probably karma because I haven't been a nice person lately...oh man I wish I have learnt my lesson...I can't let this stupid cycle happen again...seriously...now just get over it, get over it, get over it.

**********

"Sometimes, some things happen, & there's nothing we can do about it, so why worry?"

Hakuna Matata

No comments:

Post a Comment